Thursday, August 23, 2012

Who is Mr. St. Pierre Anyway?

Some of you probably know me pretty well already, whether it be from Terryville Student council, seeing me around the hallways, or from the world famous movie my class made last year.  However I know many of you, particularly those of you coming from Clinton Avenue, have never met me before.  So allow me to tell you a little bit about myself...

I am in my eleventh year of teaching.  I started my career teaching fourth grade at Clinton Avenue.  The following year I was transferred to third grade at Norwood Elementary School.  I worked there for six years where I taught third, fourth, and fifth grades.  In 2009 I was transferred to Terryville.  I am entering my fourth year of teaching fifth grade at Terryville this year.  Fifth grade is my favorite grade to teach and Terryville is an amazing place to work.  The building is filled with wonderful students and teachers!

I am very involved in the Comsewogue School District as you can often find me at school board meetings, homecoming parades, the Warrior 5K, and a variety of other events throughout the school year.  I am a vice-president of the Port Jefferson Station Teachers Association and my wife and I currently live in Comsewogue as well.

Mrs. St. Pierre and I at the Terryville Carnival this summer.


My wife Dana, who is a fourth grade teacher in Port Jefferson, grew up in Comsewogue and attended Norwood Elementary and JFK Middle School.  We live with our two (very crazy) dogs, Samantha and Asha.  Sammy is a five year old goldendoodle and Asha is a shepherd mix who we adopted about a year and a half ago.  You will probably hear me talk about them a LOT, as they are constantly driving me crazy and keeping me entertained!

Asha

Sammy
Well, that's a little bit about me.  I would love to hear from you so feel free to use the commenting feature of the blog.  Just remember, no last names!  If you are having difficulty figuring out how to comment I will try to post a "how to" video later this week.

3 comments:

  1. your dogs are so cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!October 23, 2012 at 2:45 PM

      they r so cute and adorible

      Delete